Butterfield Shoestring Potato Sticks
Taste test: These potato sticks were very crisp and fresh.
They were not bad, but they were a little bit short on flavor. More salt would probably help to bring out the potato flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of oily.
From the package: The can includes a recipe for Tied Potato Stick Candy, using butterscotch, peanut butter, peanuts and these potato sticks.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Allen Canning Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road