Taste test: These are thin chocolate cookies shaped like nine-petal flowers.
They're nothing elaborate, with no frosting, no filling. Just plain, thin cookie. And they were excellent. I tried them first with milk and then without. I liked them both ways, but surprisingly, they were even better without milk.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sharp chocolate mint smell.
From the package: “These ingredients have been carefully selected to faithfully match those used at our Swedish bakery.” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road