Snacking Nuts Roasted and Salted Sunflower Seed Kernels
Taste test: These sunflower seeds had their shells already removed, and they tasted good, with a strong sunflower flavor.
It's easy to eat a lot of these quickly when the shells are already removed..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of intense, OK if you like the smell of sunflower seeds.
From the package: “Ingredients: Sunflower Kernels, Sunflower Oil and/or Cottonseed Oil, Salt.” ... “Allergy Information: This product is produced on packaging equipment shared with peanut and tree nut products.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: American Importing Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road