Snacking Nuts Roasted and Salted Sunflower Seed Kernels
Taste test: These sunflower seeds had their shells already removed, and they tasted good, with a strong sunflower flavor.
It's easy to eat a lot of these quickly when the shells are already removed..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of intense, OK if you like the smell of sunflower seeds.
From the package: “Ingredients: Sunflower Kernels, Sunflower Oil and/or Cottonseed Oil, Salt.” ... “Allergy Information: This product is produced on packaging equipment shared with peanut and tree nut products.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: American Importing Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Seeds (70 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road