Snacking Nuts Honey Roasted Soy Nuts
Taste test: These soy nuts tasted pretty good upon first biting in, as the honey flavoring was quite tasty.
A few bites later, after the flavoring wore away, the taste wasn't as good, as the soy nuts on their own without the flavoring weren't all that tasty, kind of a flat flavor..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Standard soy nuts smell. OK.
From the package: “Ingredients: Roasted Soybeans, Sunflower Oil with Citric Acid (a preservative), Salt, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Sucrose, Wheat Starch and Honey”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: American Importing Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road