Snacking Nuts Honey Roasted Soy Nuts
Taste test: These soy nuts tasted pretty good upon first biting in, as the honey flavoring was quite tasty.
A few bites later, after the flavoring wore away, the taste wasn't as good, as the soy nuts on their own without the flavoring weren't all that tasty, kind of a flat flavor..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Standard soy nuts smell. OK.
From the package: “Ingredients: Roasted Soybeans, Sunflower Oil with Citric Acid (a preservative), Salt, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Sucrose, Wheat Starch and Honey”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: American Importing Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road