Herr's Honey Wheat Pretzels
Taste test: These knotted pretzels were large, thick and stretched out into a wider shape than your typical knotted pretzel.
Opinions varied, with some thumbs-ups, some so-so ratings, and even some detractors among the patrons of the chip bowl. The honey wasn't very noticeable at first, but after biting in you do get a good wheat taste with just a touch of honey to it. There was a good crunch. Definitely a different taste than your average pretzel, but it wasn't a taste for everyone.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, mild honey and wheat aroma.
From the package: “1946 was the founding year for our two companies from Pennsylvania's heartland in Lancaster County. We shared a common dedication to providing the best quality products for our customers. Over 50 years later Herr Foods and Dutch Gold Honey have grown and are enjoyed well beyond the Pennsylvania borders. Now, we have a unique opportunity to combine two classic tastes to create Herr's new Honey Wheat Pretzels featuring Dutch Gold Honey. We start with hearty whole wheat flour sweetened with ribbons of delicious Dutch Gold Honey and bake to a light, crispy perfection.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road