Pik-Nik Shoestrings Honey Mustard Real Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato sticks had lots of very loosely applied honey mustard seasoning on them.
The honey mustard flavor was mild but tasty. It was not a sharp mustard at all, nor was there much honey to sweeten it. The seasoning powder didn't adhere to the sticks very well at all, so it got all over my fingers, and you could see the powder on the walls of the can.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild honey mustard aroma.
From the package: “For over sixty years, Pik-Nik has been making the highest quality, best-tasting crunchy-licious potato snacks in the world! We quickly fry our fresh, unique shoestring potatoes in 100% pure vegetable oil and then season them with a delicious and authentic honey mustard flavoring. They are immediately packed in our stay-fresh reclosable containers.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Pik-Nik Foods USA
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (153 snacks)
- Potato Sticks (74 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road