Pik-Nik Shoestrings Honey Mustard Real Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato sticks had lots of very loosely applied honey mustard seasoning on them.
The honey mustard flavor was mild but tasty. It was not a sharp mustard at all, nor was there much honey to sweeten it. The seasoning powder didn't adhere to the sticks very well at all, so it got all over my fingers, and you could see the powder on the walls of the can.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild honey mustard aroma.
From the package: “For over sixty years, Pik-Nik has been making the highest quality, best-tasting crunchy-licious potato snacks in the world! We quickly fry our fresh, unique shoestring potatoes in 100% pure vegetable oil and then season them with a delicious and authentic honey mustard flavoring. They are immediately packed in our stay-fresh reclosable containers.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Pik-Nik Foods USA
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Potato Sticks (74 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road