Pik-Nik Hot! Shoestring Potatoes
Taste test: These are standard-shaped potato sticks with a deep red flavor powder on them.
There wasn't much heat upon first biting in, but after a few seconds' delay, there was a nice, tasty heat that had some good kick to it. You'll get the best kick of heat if you have handful of these at a time.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells pretty much like the regular shoestring potatoes.
From the package: “Antime ... Anywhere ... Have A Pik-Nik!” ... “No Preservatives/Sin Preservativos” ... “Starts Fresh Stays Fresh”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Pik-Nik Foods USA
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road