Pik-Nik Shoestrings Cheddar Real Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato sticks had a great, strong cheddar flavoring and a nice overall taste.
The flavoring adhered to the sticks very well, as it didn't get all over my fingers or my plate. I thought this can was enough for several portions, but it was so good that I ate the whole thing pretty quickly. (It's actually just one serving per can, according to the Nutrition Facts, so I guess I was par for the course.)
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, fairly mild cheese smell.
From the package: “For over sixty years, Pik-Nik has been making the highest quality, best-tasting crunchy-licious potato snacks in the world! We quickly fry our fresh, unique shoestring potatoes in 100% pure vegetable oil and then season them with a delicious and authentic cheese flavoring. They are immediately packed in our stay-fresh reclosable containers.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Pik-Nik Foods USA
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road