Michael Season's Soy Protein Chips Smoky BBQ
Taste test: These large, trangular, bubbly chips tasted good on the first bite, with a nice barbecue seasoning, but that was as good as it got.
The flavor that followed was kind of like you were eating sand. They did have a heck of a crunch, but it was hard to tolerate the taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice barbecue smell, with sort of a deep-fried feel to it.
From the package: “Great crunch!” ... “Feel Good Snacking™” ... “Low Carb - High Protein - Good Fiber” ... “Net Carbs 5/12 Protein” ... “Low Carbohydrates - People controlling their carbohydrates intake should only count 5 grams of the 9 grams of total carbohydrates. You may subtract dietary fiber (4 grams), which has a minimal impact on blood sugar.” ... “Made from Non-GMO Soy Beans by IPP (Identity Preservation Program.)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Natural Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Soy snacks (77 snacks)
- Atkins Diet snacks (32 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road