Michael Season's Soy Protein Chips Smoky BBQ
Taste test: These large, trangular, bubbly chips tasted good on the first bite, with a nice barbecue seasoning, but that was as good as it got.
The flavor that followed was kind of like you were eating sand. They did have a heck of a crunch, but it was hard to tolerate the taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice barbecue smell, with sort of a deep-fried feel to it.
From the package: “Great crunch!” ... “Feel Good Snacking™” ... “Low Carb - High Protein - Good Fiber” ... “Net Carbs 5/12 Protein” ... “Low Carbohydrates - People controlling their carbohydrates intake should only count 5 grams of the 9 grams of total carbohydrates. You may subtract dietary fiber (4 grams), which has a minimal impact on blood sugar.” ... “Made from Non-GMO Soy Beans by IPP (Identity Preservation Program.)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Natural Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road