Shearer's Classic Kettle Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips had the taste of other soybean oil-cooked chips, but they were noticeably crunchier.
It's a much different taste than other kettle-cooked chips, such as Cape Cod, with an intense, salty, moist potato flavor. If you like that taste, these are a great choice, because they've got quite a bit more crunch than other chips with this sort of taste, such as Mister Bee's or Ballreich's.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very potatoey, sort of like raw potatoes.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, and Salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road