Shearer's Kettle Cooked Extra Crunchy Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-style potato chips had a good crunch and tasted pretty good.
They didn't seem to have all that much salt on them. Neither the crunch, taste, nor crispness matched the kettle-cooked perfection of Cape Cod Potato Chips, which set the gold standard for this type of chip, but the Shearer's version was still a very respectable kettle-cooked chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice potatoey aroma.
From the package: “Live your life with the great taste of Shearer's snack foods! Healthy lifestyles begin with healthy choices, and eating in moderation is the key to smart snacking. Staying energetic and active completes the recipe for a healthy lifestyle” ... “Trans Fat 0g”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road