Michael Season's the Ultimate Crunchy Cheese Curls
Taste test: These were great! They're Michael Season's version of the basic crunchy cheese curl, and the cheese taste was top-notch, definitely a standout among the crowded field of good cheese curls.
They really did taste like actual, good cheddar cheese. The curls were yellow-orange in color, closer to yellow than orange, so they were bright didn't have quite the fluorescent orange glow that some cheese curls have. There was a soft crunch, not as dramatic as the crisp crunch that you get from Cheetos. They left lots of orange cheese residue behind on our snackers' fingers, which made for a great secondary snack that could be licked off later. An impressive advance in cheese puffs.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice cheesy aroma.
From the package: “CHEESE! It's always been america's favorite topping for snacks. Now Michael Season's invites you to indulge in his Ultimate Cheese Crunchy Curl. A cheddar cheese curl that is pure eating enjoyment. Our crunchy curl is made with organic corn and then, while it's still hot, we let loose an avalanche of real cheese! Glorious, creamy, tangy, incredible cheddar cheese — and that's what makes this the finest cheese curl you've ever tasted. We used less salt too, so the natural cheese flavor really comes through.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Natural Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (421 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road