365 Organic Popcorn Cheddar
Taste test: This tastes pretty much like Smartfood popcorn, it has enough cheddar flavor on it to remind you of that brand, and it leaves some white residue on your fingers also.
The popcorn wasn't oily, which means the claim about air popping is probably true. It's a good snack if you are concerned about eating only organic food.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight cheese popcorn smell.
From the package: “Our Organic Cheddar Cheese Popcorn starts with our Organic Popcorn, made from the butterfly variety of certified organic corn, which yields a large, tender kernel. We like a large kernel because it holds any special seasonings you might add. Then we air pop the corn and season lightly with lots of organic cheddar cheese and sea salt. Since we buy direct from the manufacturer, you are guaranteed a tasty, fresh, tender popcorn snack.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Whole Foods Market
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road