Wise Lightly Salted Potato Chips
Taste test: The problem with most low-salt potato chips is that they're also low on flavor.
These were no exception. They weren't completely flavorless, but you would need to eat several of these at once to get even close to the amount of flavor in a single salted chip. Doing that might defeat the purpose of buying these, as you would end up having just as much salt while eating many more chips. A better alternative might be to bring a salt shaker and sprinkle salt onto these. That way, you get all the benefits of eating lightly salted chips, while enjoying the saltiness and taste that you crave.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, strong potato smell.
From the package: “50% Less Sodium than regular potato chips” ... “Potato Chips should be full of flavor. There just no time for dull, ordinary chips. You want Wise, the potato chip that delivers big, bold flavor in your face.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road