Dakota Style Roasted and Salted Sunflower Kernels
Taste test: These sunflower seeds were great! They were fresh, salty and very, very tasty.
I'm usually not a big fan of sunflower seeds, but I kept going back for more and more of these. Thanks to the lack of shells, eating them was effortless. Dakota Style packed about a zillion seeds into this medium-size bag, so you could snack for weeks on these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice.
From the package: “Ingredients: Sunflower kernels, vegetable oil (sunflower oil and/or cottonseed oil) and salt.” ... “Serving Size 1/4 cup (33g) Servings Per Container 14”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Dakota Style
Categories for this snack:
- Seeds (70 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road