Dakota Style Jumbo Sunflower Seeds Bar-B-Q
Taste test: These were kind of an odd concept, because the barbecue seasoning was on the shells, but you're supposed to eat the kernels inside.
If you're someone who tends to break open with shells with your hands (or a hammer) and then put just the kernels in your mouth, then there's really no point to the barbecue seasoning. But those who put whole shell in their mouths and then broke it open with their teeth really enjoyed these, giving them rave reviews for awesome taste. Personally, I much prefer the ones that have the shells already removed, because they're a lot less work to eat. According to one of our tasters, you can actually eat the shell if you want.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of oily. Not good.
From the package: “Sunny Says Don't Forget Dakota Style Potato Chips, Pretzels, Popcorn, Dips, Beef Jerky”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Dakota Style
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road