Pringles White Cheddar Potato Crisps
Taste test: Whenever you say "white cheddar," the image of Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn comes up, so it's hard to imagine that same flavor on a potato crisp.
So I was expecting the worst when I tried some of these crisps, expecting to be disappointed. For the most part, I was disappointed, but only because there was a lack of flavor to these snacks. The Pringles potato crisp flavor overpowered any white cheddar taste. The only way you could really taste the white cheddar was if took an individual crisp and licked the powder off. Other than that, these tasted like regular Pringles, although they had a slight Cheez-It type of aftertaste. If you really like white cheddar, stick with the Smartfood popcorn.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Expecting a cheesy aroma, I was disappointed to only smell the familiar Pringles aroma.
From the package: “Made in the USA”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (418 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Old Colony Market, Southborough, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road