Pringles White Cheddar Potato Crisps
Taste test: Whenever you say "white cheddar," the image of Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn comes up, so it's hard to imagine that same flavor on a potato crisp.
So I was expecting the worst when I tried some of these crisps, expecting to be disappointed. For the most part, I was disappointed, but only because there was a lack of flavor to these snacks. The Pringles potato crisp flavor overpowered any white cheddar taste. The only way you could really taste the white cheddar was if took an individual crisp and licked the powder off. Other than that, these tasted like regular Pringles, although they had a slight Cheez-It type of aftertaste. If you really like white cheddar, stick with the Smartfood popcorn.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Expecting a cheesy aroma, I was disappointed to only smell the familiar Pringles aroma.
From the package: “Made in the USA”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road