Barbara's Jalapeño Cheese Puffs
Taste test: Weak.
Teasing rather than satisfying. Hints of Jalapeno, not enough to satisfy a pepper belly. Cheddar and Blue cheese fighting for dominance in a laid back, almost comatose sort of way.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Almost cheesy.
From the package: “100% delicious, All Natural, No Preservatives” ... “Made with Jalapeno Peppers, Natural Blue Cheese & Real Aged Cheddar Cheese.” ... “Wholesome and especially delicious, Barbara’s Jalapeno Cheese Puffs are a gourmet delight. Our carefully selected blend of natural cheddar and blue cheese will melt in your mouth. Your taste buds will love the rich, full flavor of garlic, onions, and jalapeno peppers. Once you taste Barbara’s Jalapeno Cheese Puffs, no ordinary snack will ever satisfy you again.” (Note: No ordinary snack has ever satisfied us. This is another ordinary snack that hasn’t satisfied us.)
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Barbara's Bakery, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mike, our Colorado bureau chief in Colorado.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road