Super Crunch Falafel Crisps
Taste test: These were some of the crunchiest snacks we've ever tried.
When someone bites into a handful of these small, curly sticks, anyone standing nearby can hear the crunch. It sounds like they're chewing on a mouthful of rocks. In reality, they weren't as hard as rocks, but they were a little too hard, as it seemed like you could nearly lose a tooth biting in. The taste was great, as they really did taste like falafel. Surprisingly, chick peas weren't listed among the ingredients.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, it really does smell like falafel.
From the package: “Kosher Parve” ... “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, vegetable Oil (Palm), Salt, Spices, Natural & Artificial Flavorings”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
- Falafel Chips (6 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
This snack was discovered by Amitai. Review published July 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road