Super Crunch Falafel Crisps
Taste test: These were some of the crunchiest snacks we've ever tried.
When someone bites into a handful of these small, curly sticks, anyone standing nearby can hear the crunch. It sounds like they're chewing on a mouthful of rocks. In reality, they weren't as hard as rocks, but they were a little too hard, as it seemed like you could nearly lose a tooth biting in. The taste was great, as they really did taste like falafel. Surprisingly, chick peas weren't listed among the ingredients.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, it really does smell like falafel.
From the package: “Kosher Parve” ... “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, vegetable Oil (Palm), Salt, Spices, Natural & Artificial Flavorings”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road