Super Crunch Pizza Rounds
Taste test: These wagon wheel-shaped snacks had a very good crunch, and they did taste sort of like pizza.
They tasted good, but the taste didn't strike me at first as being anything really great. However, it was hard to stop eating them for some reason, so either they were physically addictive or very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like some of the spices on pizza.
From the package: “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil (Palm), Sale, Spices, Natural & Artificial Flavorings.” ... “Goût Pizza Snacks” ... “Kosher Parve”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road