Old San Francisco Style Breadsticks Sesame
Taste test: This package contained two breadsticks, each about four inches long, with sesames visible on the outsides.
The breadsticks had a decent crunch to them, but they tasted weird. There was some odd taste that covered up any possible sesame goodness. Not good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of odd.
From the package: “Ingredients Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin and Folic Acid), Sesame Seeds, Wheat Gluten, Malt, Vegetable Shortening (Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil), Salt and Yeast.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: California Pretzel Co. Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road