Taste test: This bag was quite a surprise.
Based on the product's name, I figured it was going to contain some sort of pretzels (and only pretzels), but upon opening the bag I found not only short pretzel sticks, but also triangular rice crackers and almonds. I guess the theory here was that you make pretzels fancy by adding other things to them. I don't like almonds, so I didn't eat the five almonds in the bag, but everything else was pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smelled like nuts.
From the package: “Peanut Free Product” ... “Delyse provides a full collection of gourmet cookies and snacks made in the French tradition for your indulgence.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Delyse, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published June 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road