PowerBar Energy Bites Chocolate Crisp
Taste test: These are smell, hexagon-shaped nuggets of chocolafied (not chocolate-coated) granola bars.
They didn't taste good, with a gritty sort of feel, kind of like they took a good snack and mixed some sand into it. Didn't satisfy this chocolaholic at all. Not the worst of all energy bar-type snacks, but below average.
Shop: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like chocolate macaroons.
From the package: “Want to stay in the game and stay off the bench? Then you need energy. Get it from PowerBar Energy Bites. Need a little energy? Grab a few. Game on? Eat the whole bag. It's your call. It's energy on Demand™.” ... “8g Protein | 19g Complex Cabohydrates | For Lasting Energy”
Online store: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Company: PowerBar Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road