PowerBar Energy Bites Peanut Butter Crisp
Taste test: These bites appear to be essentially a granola bar (not a PowerBar) cut into small hexagon-shaped pieces.
This bag cost just 33 cents, but they packed quite a few bites into the small bag. The shape was distinctive, as I've never seen a hexagon-shaped snack before. They tasted OK, kind of peanutty, not bad at all, but nothing great. The aftertaste was kind of icky. The convenience factor was high, though, as eating the individual pieces was easier than biting into a granola bar. But if they really want you to be able to eat just a few, as it says on the label, I wonder why they didn't make the bag resealable.
Shop: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Nutter Butters.
From the package: “Want to stay in the game and stay off the bench? Then you need energy. Get it from PowerBar Energy Bites. Need a little energy? Grab a few. Game on? Eat the whole bag. It's your call. It's energy on Demand™.”
Online store: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Company: PowerBar Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road