PowerBar Energy Bites Peanut Butter Crisp
Taste test: These bites appear to be essentially a granola bar (not a PowerBar) cut into small hexagon-shaped pieces.
This bag cost just 33 cents, but they packed quite a few bites into the small bag. The shape was distinctive, as I've never seen a hexagon-shaped snack before. They tasted OK, kind of peanutty, not bad at all, but nothing great. The aftertaste was kind of icky. The convenience factor was high, though, as eating the individual pieces was easier than biting into a granola bar. But if they really want you to be able to eat just a few, as it says on the label, I wonder why they didn't make the bag resealable.
Shop: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Nutter Butters.
From the package: “Want to stay in the game and stay off the bench? Then you need energy. Get it from PowerBar Energy Bites. Need a little energy? Grab a few. Game on? Eat the whole bag. It's your call. It's energy on Demand™.”
Online store: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Company: PowerBar Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road