Andy Capp's White Cheddar Cheese Steak Fries
Taste test: There are a thicker cut version of regular Andy Capp fries.
There's a nice taste to these, but it's not like Smartfood. It's more like a cheese curl taste. The thickness improves the taste.
Shop: Buy Andy Capp's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice aroma of white cheddar
From the package: The last three ingredients are TBHQ, BHA and BHT.
Online store: Buy Andy Capp's on Amazon #ad
Company: ConAgra Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Network World vending machine, Southborough, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road