Andy Capp's White Cheddar Cheese Steak Fries
Taste test: There are a thicker cut version of regular Andy Capp fries.
There's a nice taste to these, but it's not like Smartfood. It's more like a cheese curl taste. The thickness improves the taste.
Shop: Buy Andy Capp's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice aroma of white cheddar
From the package: The last three ingredients are TBHQ, BHA and BHT.
Online store: Buy Andy Capp's on Amazon #ad
Company: ConAgra Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Network World vending machine, Southborough, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road