Christopher's Assorted Fruit Jellies
Taste test: I'm usually not a fan of candied fruit jellies, but these tasted quite good.
Flavors in this package were orange, lemon, grapefruit, raspberry and lime, and all of the ones I tried tasted good. (I didn't try any of the green ones.)
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not bad. Smells like orange candy.
From the package: “SKU# 021849” ... “Net Wt. 21 oz (1 lb 5 gz) 595g”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by RJ. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road