Pop 'Em Barbecue Flavored Potato Crisps
Taste test: These potato crisps were shaped exactly like Pringles and came in a virtually identical can, except with an entirely different label.
Unforunately, many of the crisps were broken inside the can. Forunately, that didn't detract from the fact that even the broken crisps had plenty of great, tangy mesquite barbecue seasoning on them, and tasted quite good. Just a slight aftertaste too. Since Pringle's doesn't make a barbecue flavor, this was quite a nice discovery.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a mesquite barbecue aroma. Good.
From the package: “Enjoy our Potato Crisp Flavors: Original, Barbecue, Sour Cream & Onion”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road