Pop 'em Original
Taste test: These potato crisps were a lot like Pringles.
In fact, aside from the colorful label on the outside of the Pop 'em packaging, they seemed to be identical to Pringles in every way. So they were kind of blank, kind of tasty and oddly addictive.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Like Pringles.
From the package: “Product of Canada/Producto de Canada”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road