Pop 'em Original
Taste test: These potato crisps were a lot like Pringles.
In fact, aside from the colorful label on the outside of the Pop 'em packaging, they seemed to be identical to Pringles in every way. So they were kind of blank, kind of tasty and oddly addictive.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Like Pringles.
From the package: “Product of Canada/Producto de Canada”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (295 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road