Pop 'em Original
Taste test: These potato crisps were a lot like Pringles.
In fact, aside from the colorful label on the outside of the Pop 'em packaging, they seemed to be identical to Pringles in every way. So they were kind of blank, kind of tasty and oddly addictive.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Like Pringles.
From the package: “Product of Canada/Producto de Canada”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road