Lunchables Fun Snacks Fudge Brownie
Taste test: This Spiderman 2-themed do-it-yourself snack pack included a brownie, blue vanilla frosting, red and black sprinkles, and a red plastic spreading stick.
The idea is that you're supposed to put the frosting and sprinkles onto the brownie, and then eat it. Inside the main wrapper, the brownie was individually wrapped in a cellophane package with a blue spiderweb printed on it. I took a bite of the brownie before spreading anything on it, and it was below average. I then spread just about all of the frosting onto the brownie and dropped just about all of the sprinkles on top. This was a difficult, boring and nearly messy process. When I finally got around to eating it, I think the brownie tasted better with the toppings than it did without, but I'm someone who can really enjoy a good brownie, and I thought that this was nothing great.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: OK, not great.
From the package: “1 Hostess® Fudge Brownie Artificially Vanilla-Flavored Blue Frosting Red & Blue Sprinkles”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Oscar Mayer Foods Corporation
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road