Pennsylvania Dutch Regular Potato Chips
Taste test: These were pretty good potato chips.
They were on the thin side but very crisp, with a brittle feel to them once you bite in, but still strong enough that most of the chips were unbroken, and all had a good, light crunch. There were some good-sized chips in the bag, including one very big one.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very potatoey, pretty good.
From the package: “No cholesterol” ... “No preservatives” ... “Serving Size 1 pz (28g/about 18 chips)”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ann & Hope Dollar Store, Dartmouth, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road