Flavorite Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were coated with a generous helping of an excellent sour cream and onion flavoring, so they tasted very good.
There's something slightly odd about the consistency of all of the Flavorite potato chips, just sort of a dense feeling after you bite in, but it was less noticeable in these than the other flavors. These were definitely the tastiest of all the Flavorite varieties that we tried.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good sour cream and mild onion smell.
From the package: “If you enjoy the rich flavor of dairy fresh sour cream and zesty onions, you'll love Flavorite Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips. Just the right seasoning to be irresistible by the chip, handful, or bagful.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Preferred Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road