Flavorite Potato Chips Barbecue
Taste test: These chips had a pretty good barbecue seasoning on them that was both sweet and smoky.
But there was something weird about the consistency of the chips. After each bite, the chip didn't really break apart and start to dissolve the way a chip usually does, so it felt very dense in my mouth. It was not a really bad sensation, but it wasn't a good one either, definitely a very unusual feeling for a potato chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just the slightest barbecue powder aroma.
From the package: “Yeeeehaa! Now this is a chip that deserves to be called barbecue Flavorite Barbecue Potato Chips Crispy, thin chips of potato seasoned with zesty, knee slapping, tongue tickling barbecue flavor. These chips are smokin'!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Preferred Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road