Flavorite Ripple Potato Chips
Taste test: When I first opened this bag and saw many large, unbroken, narrow-rippled chips inside, I was very optimistic.
Unfortunately, the taste the chips was kind of bland. Most of the chips just didn't have enough flavor and tasted very flat after the first bite. Some of the saltier ones were better, but still, not a great ripple chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Now there's a potato chip that is sure to satisfy your snack craving — Flavorite Ripple Potato Chips. Crispy, ripple cut chips of potato with just enough seasoning to make them irresistible by the chip, handful of bagful.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Preferred Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road