Dippables Cheddar Cheese Dip with Tortilla Chips
Taste test: This small package contained a generous supply of small, round, irregularly shaped tortilla chips.
There were probably 30 chips, each about an inch in diameter. The chips were crisp and tasted good. The cheese dip wasn't bad, but it wasn't the best match for the chips. It was basically a plain nacho cheese dip, congealed so that it's dippable but not creamy. It might work for crackers, but it didn't quite cut it as a dip for tortilla chips. A better choice of dip would have been cheese with some hot peppers mixed in, or perhaps both salsa and cheese.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Chips smelled good, with a strong corn smell. Cheese smelled like the bright orange cheese from those little packages of cheese and crackers.
From the package: “Do Not Microwave” ... “Made with REAL Cheddar Cheese” ... “Does not need refrigeration”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Central Wrap L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road