Glik Milk Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Taste test: These mini-pretzels had a thick coating of milk chocolate, garnished with a sprinkling of dark chocolate.
They tasted pretty good, but they were definitely not the best chocolate-covered pretzels ever..
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet chocolate smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Sugar, cocoa butter, milk powder, wheat flour (contains wheat gluten), cocoa mass, vagetable (sic) fat, malt, salt, lecithin, yeast, vanillin.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai. Review published June 2004.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road