Fritos Go Snacks Flavor Twists Honey BBQ
Taste test: I've never been a big fan of putting flavor onto a corn chip, because you have to have a lot of flavor on the chip to overpower the taste of the corn chip.
Fritos has done this before with its jalapeno cheddar versions, but it doesn't work here with the honey barbecue. You would think they would taste like fritos dipped in barbecue sauce (even a sweet honey bbq sauce should taste sweet), but instead you get mainly a corn chip taste with a slight barbecue chip aftertaste. And the twists are just smaller version of the larger, look like rotini pasta "big snack" known as Flavor Twists. Basically the flavor disappointed us.
Shop: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like some barbecue sauce.
From the package: “Go Anywhere But Hungry! Pop the top to open! Use top as handy cup for snacking! Or snap top on the bottom to reclose later! Fits in your car cup holder. Won't crush in your backpack. Great for on-the-go-snacking.”
Online store: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Fritos (25 snacks)
- All Go Snacks (13 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Corn Chips (232 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (155 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road