Go Snacks Fritos Flavor Twists Honey BBQ
Taste test: I've never been a big fan of putting flavor onto a corn chip, because you have to have a lot of flavor on the chip to overpower the taste of the corn chip.
Fritos has done this before with its jalapeno cheddar versions, but it doesn't work here with the honey barbecue. You would think they would taste like fritos dipped in barbecue sauce (even a sweet honey bbq sauce should taste sweet), but instead you get mainly a corn chip taste with a slight barbecue chip aftertaste. And the twists are just smaller version of the larger, look like rotini pasta "big snack" known as Flavor Twists. Basically the flavor disappointed us.
Shop: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like some barbecue sauce.
From the package: “Go Anywhere But Hungry! Pop the top to open! Use top as handy cup for snacking! Or snap top on the bottom to reclose later! Fits in your car cup holder. Won't crush in your backpack. Great for on-the-go-snacking.”
Online store: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Fritos (25 snacks)
- All Go Snacks (13 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (71 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Old Colony Market, Southborough, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road