Go Snacks Munchies Mini Mix
Taste test: These are all mini versions of a party mix favorite, including mini Cheetos, Funyuns, Doritos and Pretzels.
If you like party mixes, you will love pouring these into a little Go Snacks cup. Individually, they all taste like their larger counterparts.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Doritos.
From the package: “Includes miniature versions of Doritos® nacho cheese, Cheetos® cheese balls, Rold Gold® Pretzels and Funyuns®.”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Munchies (17 snacks)
- All Go Snacks (13 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (592 snacks)
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (418 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (70 snacks)
- Onion Rings (55 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Old Colony Market, Southborough, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road