New York Flatbreads Sesame
Taste test: These long, thin, flat, rectangular items had a thin coating of sesame seeds on one side, and they tasted good.
The shape makes them ideal for munching. I didn't taste much sesame, but I liked the taste anyway. These would probably go great with dips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like cucumber.
From the package: “Legend has it that in 1913, Thelma Eubanks, a wealthy New York socialite and gourmet cook, invented the 'Flatbread,' a unique crispbread made from the finest all natural ingredients. She couldn't bring herself to serve caviar on those little white bread triangles. Once the raves started coming in, Thelma experimented: melted brie on Flatbread, lox and cream cheese on Flatbread, cashew butter and preserves on Flatbread.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Specialty Brands of America, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road