Taste test: There are few combinations of flavors that go together better than chocolate and peanut butter.
The inventors of Reese's truly deserve credit for one of the greatest inventions in all of human history. I could write an entire book about how much I love the taste of Reese's. That's why I was so surprised by how dreadfully bad this snack bar was. When I first took a bite, it was just OK, certainly not good, but tolerable. As I chewed on that initial bite, it got worse and worse and worse. It didn't taste like peanut butter, and it didn't taste like chocolate. It definitely didn't taste like a Reese's. It was awful enough that I could not take a second bite.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More peanutty than chocolatey. Neither good nor bad.
From the package: “2 net carbs” ... “14 Vitamins & Minerals” .... “For a delicious low carb life™” ... “Produced in a facility that uses nuts, peanuts and wheat.” ... “A portion of Deliciously Slim's proceeds will go to educational and charitable programs.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Deliciously Slim Natural Foods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Atkins Diet snacks (32 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road