Andy Capp's Hot Chili Cheese Steak Fries
Taste test: These fries tasted like a spicy Dorito, but hotter.
The burn level wasn't super hot, but we could definitely notice the chili powder. It kind of tasted like eating a taco with a good helping of chili powder.
Shop: Buy Andy Capp's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong chili pepper taco seasoning smell.
Online store: Buy Andy Capp's on Amazon #ad
Company: ConAgra Foods
Categories for this snack:
- All Andy Capp's Fries (7 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
- Fries (146 snacks)
- Beef (41 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Network World vending machine, Southborough, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road