Andy Capp's Hot Chili Cheese Steak Fries
Taste test: These fries tasted like a spicy Dorito, but hotter.
The burn level wasn't super hot, but we could definitely notice the chili powder. It kind of tasted like eating a taco with a good helping of chili powder.
Shop: Buy Andy Capp's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong chili pepper taco seasoning smell.
Online store: Buy Andy Capp's on Amazon #ad
Company: ConAgra Foods
Categories for this snack:
- All Andy Capp's Fries (7 snacks)
- Hot Chips (1006 snacks)
- Cheese (310 snacks)
- Chili Chips (220 snacks)
- Fries (145 snacks)
- Beef Chips (41 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Network World vending machine, Southborough, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road