Taste test: This protein bar was good for about one bite, with a good chocolately mint taste, but then it got bad, very bad, with the same awful taste as Deliciously Slim's chocolate peanut butter variety.
So after about about bite and a half, I really couldn't eat any more and threw out the rest..
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good. Reminded me of those Andes Thin Mints.
From the package: “For a delicious low carb life™” ... “14 Vitamins & Minerals” ... “2 net carbs”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Deliciously Slim Natural Foods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Atkins Diet snacks (32 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road