Taste test: This protein bar was good for about one bite, with a good chocolately mint taste, but then it got bad, very bad, with the same awful taste as Deliciously Slim's chocolate peanut butter variety.
So after about about bite and a half, I really couldn't eat any more and threw out the rest..
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good. Reminded me of those Andes Thin Mints.
From the package: “For a delicious low carb life™” ... “14 Vitamins & Minerals” ... “2 net carbs”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Deliciously Slim Natural Foods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road