Mozzarella Sticks Mozzarella Flavored Snacks
Taste test: These are basically cheese puffs, but with a much different color and flavor than just about all other cheese puffs.
They closely resembled the T.G.I. Friday's-branded product with a similar name, and they're both made by Poore Brothers. One of our tasters liked them, but most were startled by the taste and in the end didn't like it. Even the guy who liked them didn't think they tasted like mozzarella.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very cheesy!
From the package: “Want a light, crispy snack with surprisingly great taste? Then try Mozzarella Sticks snacks! Each mozzarella sticks snack is loaded with genuine flavors of mozzarella cheese and a variety of savory seasonings. If you like cheese, you'll like these!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (418 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road