Taste test: Each of these five packs contained six crackers sticks, each just over two inches long, and a dipping basin of yellowish orange cheese.
These crackers were strong enough to easily dip into the cheese, plus tasty and just slighty sweet. The cheese was smooth and tasty, slightly tangy. The whole shebang cost just $1, so at 20 cents apiece, one or two of them would be an economical small meal or snack.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Cheese smelled like an American cheese slice. Crackers smelled very good!
From the package: “5 fun snack packs” ... “Does not need refrigeration” ... “Serving Size 1 Unit (21g)”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Central Wrap L.L.C.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road