Flavorite Potato Chips Original
Taste test: These potato chips were a bit strange.
They were just slightly thicker than your typical potato chips, the taste was good, and the initial crispness was good. But after biting into a chip, it felt denser in my mouth than a typical chip. Not really in a bad way, but the feeling was definitely different.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly potatoey, a little bit greasy.
From the package: “Now there's a potato chip that is sure to satisfy your snack craving — Flavorite Original Potato Chips. Crispy, thin cut chips of potato with just enough seasoning to make them irresistible by the chip, handful or bagfol.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Preferred Products, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road