Chicken Rippled Potato Chips from Taiwan
Taste test: These narrow-rippled potato chips were crisp and tasty, with a chicken-like flavor that resembled the taste of chicken-flavored ramen noodles.
The flavor was definitely unusual, but it actually tasted pretty good. Most of the people sampling these around the chip bowl liked them. There was even a slightly hot aftertaste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: It smells sort of like chicken.
From the package: Just about the whole bag is in Chinese, except for a picture of a block of ramen noodles on that back bearing the words: “Wei-Wei 'A' Series Instant Noodles Chicken Flavor” the words “BHA TBHQ 200 PPM” interspersed among some Chinese writing. There's also a picture of one of those styorofoam noodle bowls that you're supposed to peel the cover off of and add boiling water to. But instead of being filled up with noodles, the cover is partially peeled of and it's overflowing with potato chips.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by David Ferranti in Taiwan. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road