Wise Star Spangled Doodles
Taste test: These are basically white cheese puffs with many tiny red and blue specks on them, but the overall color of each puff from a distance is still pretty much white.
The taste was pretty good, and the consistency was pretty good as well, but maybe slightly styrofoamy in some pieces. You generally get a stronger kick of cheese from the various fluorescent orange cheese puffs. I liked the bag design more than the small amount of red and blue in the actual puffs. Walking around with a bag like this is a great way to show your American colors while enjoying the great American snack, cheesy poofs.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild but good white cheddar aroma.
From the package: “Summertime is the perfect time for parades, picnics and Wise® Star-Spangled doodles®. Made with real premium White Cheddar Cheese, Start-Spangled doodles® are the delicious, all-American snack that goes great with summer fun, barbeques and patriotic celebrations! Wise® Star-Spangled doodles® are packed with the same mouth-watering flavor as Wiser® White Cheddar cheez doodles®, but also festively decorated with Red & Blue sparkles. This combination of cheezy flavor and patriotic colors makes Star-Spangled doodles® a trult revolutionary snack sensation!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Wise Cheez Doodles (18 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road