Crunch 'n Munch Buttery Toffee Popcorn with Peanuts
Taste test: This was a lot more peanutty then some of the more recent bags of Cracker Jacks that I've had, which had hardly any peanuts at all.
(They seem to have stopped selling Cracker Jacks in boxes.) Some of the peanuts were stuck to the popcorn kernels, and others were floating around on the own. I still like the overall taste of the caramel Cracker Jacks better than any of the butter toffee varieties. The Yankees have started selling Crunch 'n Munch instead of Cracker Jacks, and anything the Yankees are for, this Red Sox fan is against.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanut brittle.
From the package: “Butter Toffee Crunch 'n Munch is the deliciously sweet and crunchy snack madd with big fluffy clusters of popcorn, crunchy roasted peanuts, and a rich butter toffee glaze. Serve Crunch 'n Munch at parties, while watching TV, for a late night snack, after school — it is a snack that your whole family will love anytime!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: ConAgra Foods
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: This box was a great deal for 69 cents!
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road