Pajedas Ranch Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These were a lot like Cooler Ranch Doritos, except slightly larger.
The ranch taste was very good. I was particularly impressed by the tiny red and green specks on these chips, as they made the chips look cool, and the density of the colors varied from chip to chip, making it easier to tell which ones were loaded with ranch seasoning.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice ranch aroma.
From the package: “We believe our light, crispy and fun tasting tortilla is the first chip to ever reach this level of perfection! We promise that you'll Taste the Fun in every bite!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road