Pajedas Ranch Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These were a lot like Cooler Ranch Doritos, except slightly larger.
The ranch taste was very good. I was particularly impressed by the tiny red and green specks on these chips, as they made the chips look cool, and the density of the colors varied from chip to chip, making it easier to tell which ones were loaded with ranch seasoning.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice ranch aroma.
From the package: “We believe our light, crispy and fun tasting tortilla is the first chip to ever reach this level of perfection! We promise that you'll Taste the Fun in every bite!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road