Andy Capp's Cheddar Fries
Taste test: Slighly spicy, very hard to place the flavor.
Not very cheddary. Serious aftertaste. As is the case with all Andy Capp snacks, they leave way too much residue on your hands and in the crevices of your mouth. Make sure you have a napkin handy.
Shop: Buy Andy Capp's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells likes steak marinade
From the package: “Package is sold by weight, not volume.” ... “Taste the oven baked crunch in six exciting flavors!”
Online store: Buy Andy Capp's on Amazon #ad
Company: ConAgra Foods
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Fries are oven-baked, not fried. The back of the bag shows Andy Capp relaxing on the couch, surrounded by his self-named snacks.
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Friendly Farms, Framingham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road