Andy Capp's Cheddar Fries
Taste test: Slighly spicy, very hard to place the flavor.
Not very cheddary. Serious aftertaste. As is the case with all Andy Capp snacks, they leave way too much residue on your hands and in the crevices of your mouth. Make sure you have a napkin handy.
Shop: Buy Andy Capp's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells likes steak marinade
From the package: “Package is sold by weight, not volume.” ... “Taste the oven baked crunch in six exciting flavors!”
Online store: Buy Andy Capp's on Amazon #ad
Company: ConAgra Foods
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Fries are oven-baked, not fried. The back of the bag shows Andy Capp relaxing on the couch, surrounded by his self-named snacks.
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Friendly Farms, Framingham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road