Pringles Fiery Hot Potato Crisps
Taste test: Pringles are generally tasty, sort of bland, but oddly addictive.
These might be the exception to the blandness rule. I'm glad that the folks at Pringles were daring enough to introduce a hot flavor. The heat wasn't super-mega-hot by any means, but it wasn't that timid either, and the flavor was quite tasty. The flavoring wasn't spread all that evenly, so there were some chips with an area of extra-thick flavor powder, and those areas were particularly tasty. A good new Pringle.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like tomato soup.
From the package: “Papitas Crujientes” ... “No Preservatives - Sin Preservativos” ... “Canister contains at least 50% recycled material, 15% post-consumer content.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (149 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (297 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road