Pringles Fiery Hot Potato Crisps
Taste test: Pringles are generally tasty, sort of bland, but oddly addictive.
These might be the exception to the blandness rule. I'm glad that the folks at Pringles were daring enough to introduce a hot flavor. The heat wasn't super-mega-hot by any means, but it wasn't that timid either, and the flavor was quite tasty. The flavoring wasn't spread all that evenly, so there were some chips with an area of extra-thick flavor powder, and those areas were particularly tasty. A good new Pringle.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like tomato soup.
From the package: “Papitas Crujientes” ... “No Preservatives - Sin Preservativos” ... “Canister contains at least 50% recycled material, 15% post-consumer content.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1019 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road