Pringles Fiery Hot Potato Crisps
Taste test: Pringles are generally tasty, sort of bland, but oddly addictive.
These might be the exception to the blandness rule. I'm glad that the folks at Pringles were daring enough to introduce a hot flavor. The heat wasn't super-mega-hot by any means, but it wasn't that timid either, and the flavor was quite tasty. The flavoring wasn't spread all that evenly, so there were some chips with an area of extra-thick flavor powder, and those areas were particularly tasty. A good new Pringle.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like tomato soup.
From the package: “Papitas Crujientes” ... “No Preservatives - Sin Preservativos” ... “Canister contains at least 50% recycled material, 15% post-consumer content.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Hot Chips (999 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road